Monday, November 14, 2011

Award





Thanks a lot Dear Kaveri for presenting me my first lovely award. I am so thrilled, happy, motivated…………no words to express. This award is so encouraging which will boost my keen to do more…

Kaveri own a wonderful blog, Palakkad Chamayal, do visit her blog and leave your valuable comments.

'Liebster' means favourite or dearest in German. Rules for accepting the award :
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
- Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honour
I would like share this with my few blogger friends

 

11 comments:

Sobha Shyam said...

Congrats on ur first award, wish u many more..

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Congrats on your award dear...wishing you many more...

Faseela said...

Thanks shoba......

Faseela said...

Thank u very much Reshmi....

jasna varcakovic said...

Congrats - you deserve it ;-)

Amila said...

congratulations on your awards!!!and thanks so much for passing it to me too....I am honoured...

Julie said...

Congrats on your awards..wishing many more accolades !!

Anonymous said...

The beans fry looks really yummy and tasty dear...

Taste of Saras Kitchen
http://bsaraswathy.blogspot.com/

PrathibhaSreejith said...

Congrats on your first award n wishing u many more.
Thanks for stopping by space and following. I'm ur new follower :)
http://cook-ezee.blogspot.com/

Sudha said...

Congrats on the award,Faseela:)Your beautiful blog surely deserves this award!Keep rocking!

Christy Gerald said...

Congrats Dear and thanks a lot for sharing this adorable Award with me.I'm really honoured. Hugs ..